My first piggy!
Sad to hear our team didn't win.
Watching !!!
We had a great Super Bowl party at Mom and Dads! GO STEELERS!!

Her new thing is to re-dress her self every couple of hours!
We had a fun Valentines day. Mike took me to the "Stake Dance"
and we had so much fun. I felt like a kid again.
I also got to go for a week to see my sisters in AZ. I took Mikaela and we flew! It was so nice not to have to drive it! We had a great time shopping and enjoying the nice warm weather.
Jacob skipped school to go to the movies with Dad.
Alexia started piano lessons.
Miley got moved downstairs into Lexis room.
Mikaela went on her 1st airplane, got all 4 back teeth and is now growing.
No more dr. visits for awhile!
Mike is teaching, working and is very busy with Young mens.
Mike is teaching, working and is very busy with Young mens.

2 comments:
Four back teeth?! Geez. I feel like we've been through enough just getting two. :) Good growin Mikaela! We love you guys!
I love the pics of Miley!! She is so stinking cute! We had so much fun having you here. I need my second wife back :)
Post a Comment