Mikaela decided to crawl this week. I am so excited yet very sad. She is growing too fast. We have enjoyed the infant part of her life. Now we are at a new chapter. She puts everything in her mouth. As you all remember Miley never crawled. So this has been a new experence.
3 comments:
Good Job Mikaela! She is getting to big too fast. Dean must have ESP because he started crawling last night too. I'm sure he didn't want his tiny little cousin passing him up. And yes, your blog is just as cute but I will tell you to update your posts more often. I miss seeing your darling kids.
Well she passed up this cousin : ) Tell Mikaela she better watch out Henslee will sit on her : ) She is to cute. Love that tiny girl! We put Henslee in front so the screen to get some pointers from Mikaela : )
haha She's so cute to watch crawl! And so tough seeing as her mom has been pushing her down everytime she's on her knees! :) She did it even without your approval! haha
Post a Comment