We had a fun halloween party with the Medell's. Everyone came as a pirate! Mike and Lexi won the treasure hunt. Miley came as "Captain Jack -o- lantern Sparrow".
Welcome to the blogging world! I'm so happy that we will be able to see updates of the kids and see what you are up to. Miley is the cutest pumpkin. The pirates "ARRRE" pretty scary looking.
HOW CUTE IS MILEY!!! I love her so much. YOUR FAMILY is a fantastic Pirate family. I am so glad you are BLOGGING!!! I can't wait to see more pics. I love you guys and miss you!!!
2 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world! I'm so happy that we will be able to see updates of the kids and see what you are up to. Miley is the cutest pumpkin. The pirates "ARRRE" pretty scary looking.
HOW CUTE IS MILEY!!! I love her so much. YOUR FAMILY is a fantastic Pirate family. I am so glad you are BLOGGING!!! I can't wait to see more pics. I love you guys and miss you!!!
Post a Comment